Tuesday 26 April 2016

REAL LIFE STORY FROM ONE OF THE INMATES MISS FRANCA MARY





Hi, my name is Franca Mary, I am 12 years old, I am ready to go home to be with my heavenly father, she says, no one knows where franca comes from, as a toddler she was found crying and abandoned in a hospital. She is now 13 years old. She was dying from aids which she had since birth.
For the last ten years, she has been an inspiration to all the staff, volunteers and children at children at deaconess pat orphanage. Full of charisma, enthusiasm and a positive approach in life is how we describe her. Just as the apostle Paul said.

“For me to live is Christ to die is gain” is how she is living. How many of us can be like her, able to face death with the assurance of a place in heaven through Jesus Christ to our gateway to the father.
     Franca is now serving full time with deaconess Pat Compassionate Orphanage and abandoned babies home.

Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment